Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Toys Toys Toys, and... a rather cold substance.

What the Hell is going on ?! A Tree, in the living Room ? Twinkly Lights.. Shiny Boxes ? Strange men in with big white beards requesting that I sit on their Knee ?

Ahh ha... I See... It's all in celebration.. Of a child born into this world to bring peace to all men!? Well, thankyou everybody, but I hardly see how I could possib.... What do you mean Jesus ? Who is this Jesus fellow ? Well... any way

Presents... Toys.. Lots of toys! Walkers and trikes and cuddly toys and electronic gadgets! I'm well impressed... and... to top it all of wrapping paper and bubble wrap! heaven on earth for one day.

We went to Grandma's where i drank myself stupid, and then headed up to Nanna's where I ate myself silly. I could get the hang of this.

Also, I have been introduced to Snow... Rather cold, but quite fun none-the less.

No comments: